Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/21/07, 11:08 am

Rights of non custodial parent

My ex had physical custody of my daughter, when my daughter was 16 she forced her to get an abortion without my knowledge or obviously my consent. We have joint custody. What actions can I take against her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search