Arkansas  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/13, 8:19 am

facing chapt 13 from unpaid mortgage of 30 months. No longer want to keep the home. can not afford payment, since i have a new mortgage. how much will i have to pay towards past due mortgage.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search