Arkansas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/08, 9:03 pm

will of passed mother

mother has passed, son was told

by mother he was executor, but have not be contacted, now her spouse is selling home. does will need to be probated. if not can they see the will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search