Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was in a fairly minor traffic accident a few weeks ago, in which I was hit from the side and my shoulder banged into the door. I didn't feel much pain at the time, but after a day or so my shoulder started to be really sore, then a few days later my fingers started getting numb and tingling. It's not getting any better, maybe even a little worse. The damage to the car is being handled by the insurance companies and the other driver admits fault, but I don't have any medical insurance. Are there personal injury attorneys who handle this type of case and can refer me to a doctor who will wait to be paid until after we recover payment from the other driver's insurance?

Asked on 5/23/12, 11:12 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

3 Answers from Attorneys

Matthew Mickelson Law Offices of Matthew C. Mickelson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are certainly many attorneys who can help you on this website, and find a doctor for you. I am one of them; feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/12, 11:25 am
Roy Kohler Law Offices of Roy Kohler
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with the answer given above. Pick an attorney near your home who will represent you on a contingent basis.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/12, 11:56 am
Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

My law firm handles car accident cases all over the state of California. You can read about these cases at . Our office gives free consultations over the phone 24 hours a day at 800-816-1529 x. 1.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/12, 8:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now