Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was in a fairly minor traffic accident a few weeks ago, in which I was hit from the side and my shoulder banged into the door. I didn't feel much pain at the time, but after a day or so my shoulder started to be really sore, then a few days later my fingers started getting numb and tingling. It's not getting any better, maybe even a little worse. The damage to the car is being handled by the insurance companies and the other driver admits fault, but I don't have any medical insurance. Are there personal injury attorneys who handle this type of case and can refer me to a doctor who will wait to be paid until after we recover payment from the other driver's insurance?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Matthew Mickelson Law Offices of Matthew C. Mickelson

There are certainly many attorneys who can help you on this website, and find a doctor for you. I am one of them; feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this.

Roy Kohler Law Offices of Roy Kohler

I agree with the answer given above. Pick an attorney near your home who will represent you on a contingent basis.

Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates

My law firm handles car accident cases all over the state of California. You can read about these cases at http://www.thepersonalinjury.com . Our office gives free consultations over the phone 24 hours a day at 800-816-1529 x. 1.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California