Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Injury

My question is. Do I have a case against a school for my dauter being injured by a student who brought a weapon into the school campus?

Daniel King Law Offices of Daniel King

Re: Injury

Probably. All depends on the facts and circumstances and what the school knew or should have known. Feel free to call and discuss. 818 587.9299

OCEAN BEACH ASSOCIATES OCEAN BEACH ASSOCIATES

Re: Injury

Very likely you do. I hope that the inury was not serious. Call me directly at 16192223504.

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

Re: Injury

yes, maybe, depending on more fact.

Joel

Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates

Re: Injury

Yes you do depending upon the actual circumstances of the case. I have gone against the LAUSD, and many other school districts for various types of cases like this. I would be very interested in talking to you about the facts and circumstances of this case. I will give you a free consultation. Go to my website www.thepersonalinjury.com for my contact information or get my contact information from this system. You must act fast, a claim must be made against the LAUSD within 6 months from the time of the injury under government code 900 et seq.

You may call my direct extension 15. If I do not answer leave a message with your return phone number and I will call you back.

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Re: Injury

You might also have a case against the parents, who might have homeowners' insurance, if the use of the gun was the cause of your daughter's injury.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California