Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

i sliped in walmart on some water that was on the floor, when i went to turn right both of my feet slipped out from under me, the water was clear and the tile is a light gray, i dont shop looking at the floor, i slipped in water on walmarts property, if there were tracks in the water i would have informed someone, but since i couldnt see the water and i was the one who slipped and fell, on their property, in water that they are supposed to walk the isles looking down not the shoppers, then who is responsible for me falling on my back, by the way i have degenerative ostioarthritis throughout my body, in which im sure i well suffer more, i also hit my head, my husband says that my memory is getting bad, so tell me who is responsible for the water being their, me or the property owners. walmart

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: