California  |  Personal Injury

i sliped in walmart on some water that was on the floor, when i went to turn right both of my feet slipped out from under me, the water was clear and the tile is a light gray, i dont shop looking at the floor, i slipped in water on walmarts property, if there were tracks in the water i would have informed someone, but since i couldnt see the water and i was the one who slipped and fell, on their property, in water that they are supposed to walk the isles looking down not the shoppers, then who is responsible for me falling on my back, by the way i have degenerative ostioarthritis throughout my body, in which im sure i well suffer more, i also hit my head, my husband says that my memory is getting bad, so tell me who is responsible for the water being their, me or the property owners. walmart

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys