California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/12, 8:21 am

If a ground was dismissed by the district courts on direct appeal due to petitioner not federalizing claim, is there any way to present this claim to the court again? "Dismissed 2004".

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search