California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/09/10, 12:14 pm

Can the company I work for take back commissions paid out to me because of an interal mistake by the accounting department?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search