California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 4:46 pm

I want to form a corporation in CA and elect to be taxed as an S Corp. I eventually want to grow my business to be public traded. Does it matter if I choose close corp or general stock when filing my articles? What are the ramifications of each?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search