California  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 10:26 am

How do I record a multiple page document for public record under misc. under my name in my County. It is not a court case. It is a Proclamation Nationality Document from my Temple stating my Nationality. What provision and/or qualifications do I need? What government code do I use?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search