California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/09, 1:26 am

I can not afford an attorney and do not qualify for a public defender i am facing 5 misdameanor charges 4 counts of forgery which i did not do and 1 count of possesion of methamphetamine which i am guilty of it took the DA 10 months to file due to it first being a DA reject and now they want me to get an attorney they are offering 90 days jail, CT or CS and a drug program to dismiss that charge if completed Do you think i can i go proper

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search