Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My company gave me a credit card. The owner allowed me to use it for personal use from time to time. I have quit that job and now the owner wants me to pay back all the personal charges. Whats the law on this.

Asked on 7/16/13, 4:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't know why you have posted this in the criminal law category. This category is for people who are facing or will be facing criminal charges. Have criminal charges been filed against you? If so, you need to get an attorney immediately and discuss the possibility of civil restitution.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now