California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/12, 1:55 pm

I have my first court date ever tomorrow, I'm being charged with Drunk in public, disturbing the peace and resisting arrest, I've been doing research on these charges yet still have no Idea how to plea, where do I get help with making a decision on how to plea?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search