Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

How can I go about getting someone deported that has been deported in the past for criminal record and came back illegally and is trying to become a us citizen and is lying about being in mexico

Asked on 5/15/13, 5:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This really isn't a criminal law question. You may want to re-post it under immigration law so that it will reach attorneys with the right expertise.

For what it's worth, my guess is that you need only call the ICE (formerly known as the INS) and tell them what you know. That seems likely to prompt an investigation.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 5:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now