California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/99, 12:29 pm

Can I pay a fine instead of community service?Help time is running out!

I was sentenced to 30 days community service which must be completed by sept 7,99 that doesn't leave me enough time because I only have done 2 days so far.I would prefer to pay a fine especially because I am severly narcoleptic and my dr. says it is dangerous for me to work along the freeways.This situation has me a nervous wreck I don't feel I should go to jail can you please help me I dont know what to do and I have'nt got much time to do it.Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search