California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/10, 10:12 pm

I was charged with a DUI. I fought it and won. The county clerk office filed the wrong papers with the CA DMV saying I was guilty when i was proven not guilty. Now the DMV has taken my license. Is there a worth while law suit here? Is there any thing I can do to speed up the correction so I can get my license back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search