California  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/23/13, 1:00 pm

My sister is attending San Jose State. She finished her degree in Theater arts, but decided to double major in forensic science. The school allowed her to do the forensic science major, and she's been working on it for two years. She failed one math class, and now the school is kicking her out after she has already used about $20,000 in student loans for the forensics program. Is it legal for the school to do this? Should she get a lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search