California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/05, 9:54 am

Child support fraud.

Daughter is paying child support to ex-husband for time children visit according to his income, which he states he is not employed. Children give information to Mom that Father is working under the table for cash. Who can she go to for legal recourse? Would the District Attorney be the office to contact? She is not able to hire an attorney.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search