California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 12:02 pm

I've been court ordered not to leave the county with my daughter until our custody hearing is over. But when it started months ago I told the judge I really wanted to be a the birth of my sisters first child since she has no othe female family. Well, she's due in a week and a half and the matter still isn't settled. Is there anyway to get an exception for just a short time to visit family? I would not be missing any future court dates.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search