California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/06, 11:22 am

Help Me Fight DCFS

Hi I need some immediate help in my children's dependency court case!


in January someone called DCFS stating all false allegations regarding


children and myself. These complaints are all hearsay about drugs

abuse and

drugs in the home also about child abuse and neglect. I found out who


DCFS in the first place this person is a unreliable source. My public

pretender is as no help to me I tried to file her due to misconduct

and the

commissioner denied my request. I also tried to request a judge

instead of a

commissioner and was also unsuccessful I have a lot of things that

concern me about

this case and I ask social workers and public defenders and I have


nowhere. I am trying to get information about appealing the petition

about this

matter and I just don't know how, I have tried to do research on the


and I have gotten some info but I just have not gotten the right info


will satisfies me. I need info on filing the correct paperwork about


false allegations because they only have the hearsay. I also need info


filing for an appeal . Can U please help me ASAP.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search