Legal Question in Family Law in California

My ex husband shares a two bedroom apartment with a male roommate. He leaves to go to work around 4am and leaves our 12 year old daughter unsupervised with this man until she leaves to ride her bike to school. I am not comfortable with this as well as her sharing a room with her dad. What action can I legally take?

Asked on 6/11/13, 2:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Saltzman, MBA, JD Law Offices of Mark E. Saltzman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may need to modify the custody order. A family law attorney can help you. If you cannot afford one or just want to do it yourself, you can find the forms and some instructions at the court website. You question indicates that you are in Orange County. That website is

Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now