California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/13/11, 7:51 pm

if i am not married and i give my son his father's surname do i lose any parental rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search