California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 9:37 am

Im un married and living with my boyfriend and his mom and we just had a baby about a month ago and i just want to make sure that if anything happens between us that his mom cant take my baby away from me because he has threatened me before saying that his mom will take legal action if i try to leave.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search