California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 1:20 pm

What recourse can be taken against an ex-spouse who disregards divorce / child custody agreement regarding not giving any type of notice ( written or otherwise ) - and takes the child out of the US for a vacation without the other spouse's permission or (then) knowledge? He has physical custody, but we BOTH share legal custody.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search