California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/10, 10:48 pm

Is it possible to remove / seal / expunge an expired "CLETS-DV-TRO w/o children" (exp. 2008) from my record? Will the expired CLETS order show up on background checks?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search