California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/09, 10:32 am

subpoena text messages from cell provider

I found sexual text messages on my husbands cell phone to and from a recipient and he has since deleted them when i confronted him. Can i get a subpoena to retrieve those text messages since I am considering a divorce. Or can I do this without actually filing for divorce and just get a subpoena?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search