California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/11, 1:47 pm

How do I file a cross complaint in an unlawful detainer? I am the defendant. The building people are tempering with my utilities in an attempt to get me to move. I want to sue them for damages? I know I have to get approval from a judge before I file a cross-complaint, how do I do this? As an ex-parte motion?

Also, Do I accuse the building people of self-help eviction on the cross-complaint? Please as much help on this will be appreciated. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search