California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/05/11, 4:15 pm

I've been served with a summons/complaint in a breach of contract - commercial tenant/landlord case in the Sacramento superior court. I need more time to respond. The court refuses to tell me which form to fill out (they have more than one) to file to get an extension. If somebody could just tell me which form to file and maybe a link to that form, I would greatly appreciate it. I must respond in 2 days. I am the defendant. I was unable to pay my commercial office lease and I'm being sued for $151,000. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search