California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/02/13, 1:16 pm

I was with my significant other for 14 years before i left him 2 years ago bcuz of domestic violence. we have 6 yr old twin girls together. I had a restraining order that prevented him to come within 500 ft of my house, car and kids and myself of coarse. it eventually became a restraining order for just me, my house, and car. he has broken it several times. He has been arrested for breaking it several times. He has put a gps in my car on numerous occasions, shown up at different functions that i was attending only to take my picture. He has tried running me off the road, broken into my home, stolen from me, he has even stollen my car parked it ten blocks away and left drugs and paraphernalia on the passengers seat on top of my daughters sweater. i have police reports for all of this. we have a court order that states hes suppose to give me $5000 on the first of every month, and is suppose to do so threw automatic deposit, which he has never done. he decides what hes willing to give me, pays my rent and i have to fight to get the rest out of him. this month hes refusing to pay anything. Hes a very successful business man who i might add does crystal meth, which was proven when we had hair follicle tests done per the court while going threw custody issues. I am an emotional mess and my kids are too. I cant afford an attorney however the judge has always made him pay my attorneys fees. Im not sure what my question is, but this has to stop, I literally cant take anymore of this. Its been an on going thing for two years now. please im begging you, can someone help me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search