Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Hello I Came to the US in 1989 with a tourist visa B2 and I stayed all this time my oldest son is now 21 so he can petion for me but i los my passport... What do i do now am I lost or what

Asked on 9/26/12, 2:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can contact your home country's Consulate and ask for passport.

You may contact us for free consultation at 619-922-5287 or 619-501-1616 (paralegal phone) OR email [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/02/12, 3:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now