California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/26/12, 6:31 am

hello, in april 2011 i fled to my girlfriend in the usa, in fear of my life in holland, she was also in the hospital at that time and all the curcumstances made me go on a tourist visa , not knowing i could not marry, work or stay , so after the 3 months i overstayed my visa because of my fear of going back in february 2012 i had to go back,(i know i most likely have a 3 year ban ) for medical attention and to get all the paperwork right so we can get married , now my questions are , how do i find out if i have a ban ? can we get married after the ban , or maybe marry in holland while i have ban ? we this overstay effect me for ever? and is there away around this because of my safety here in holland , im scared and want to het out of here asap ! thank you , gr thomas van lanen

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search