California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/09, 10:26 am

Bringing my boyfriend from the Netherlands to the U.S.

I am a US citizen and I want to bring my boyfriend of 3/4's of a year here to the US to live with me. We have no plans to marry at this time, and I don't want to feel forced into that option until both of us are truely ready for it. We do, very much want to live together and if possible have him working as well as myself. What options might be open for us? What route might be the fastest? I definitely have pictures, cards, a saved flower from valetines day, etc as proof of our relationship. Any help is very much appreciated!



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search