California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/09, 7:40 pm

My son is a Canadian Citizen from time to time he comes in here for a visit and go back to school and got a job. He did not abandon the green card still active it just so happen the border patrol found out that he was staying in Canada for long not from the US when he went for a tour in Florida and Cancun Mexico. The immigration told to give back his card and appeal to to a judge to reconsider his green card to be renewed which is almost time for application for a US Citizenship this year. It just happen this year.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search