California  |  Insurance Law

auto insurance

Hi,

Basically my insurance is paying 24,000 for my car repair. My car new had a cost of 40,000, now on kbb is at 28,500. What is the law? can I make my insurance give me a new car? the damage is now 84% of the current value.

I have the car on lease and was planning to buy the car after the lease period ends, but now I don't want that car, so the insurance will make me loose the 20,000 dollars that I would have paid at the end of the lease. Do I have a case or not?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.