California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 4:17 pm

Someone wants to rent a section of my land to grow their medical marijuana. They have their card and we live in California. Would I be at risk of any consequences if I worked in the medical field?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search