Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I got toxic black mold from my apartment I moved but i still have serious upper respotory problems how can i file for compensation and dr bills

Asked on 9/24/13, 11:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a personal injury attorney in your area who specializes in toxic mold litigation.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now