California  |  Medical Malpractice

Hello I was wondering if my father in law had a medical malpractice case against a ER for his Brother that past away from septic shock.Heres the details;On March 29 2013 his brother went t o the ER complaining of severe pain in his back and legs,the ER diagnosed him with acute/Chronic back pain sent him home with tramadol prescription.3 days later he went into septic shock so we called the paramedics but at that time us nor the doctors knew what was wrong on the fourth day the hospital told us he had a UTI and kidney infection for a long time that caused to turn to sepsis/septic shock,he was diabetic with cirrosis but kidneys but was not on dialesis yet,after going into septic shock it caused the kidneys to fail and the liver to worsened,and heart failure.he was in the hospital from april 1st 2013 to april 6 and died that morning.to me it sounds like they were negligent with his diagnosis,can you please let me know what you think?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.