California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/99, 3:24 pm

proof of value of cats

Due to the negligence of my neighbor putting out rat bait, my cats were exposed to poison, that had fallen into my yard from the roof of his building. How can I prove the intrinsic value of my cats (to justify the vet bill I am suing my neighbor to pay)? How can I claim damages and aggravation? Thanks

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search