California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 1:46 pm

how do you give permission to an agent to repossess your heavy equipment piece someone didn't pay and breeched the contract we signed in California?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search