California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 9:50 am

My home was purchased prior to a golf course being built. I have had problems with inebriated golfers as the golf course served alcohol. They stopped selling alcohol , but have since resumed. I am putting in a swimming pool & I am once again having problems with inebriated golfers as my home is by the second tee. I have teenage granddaughters who have had run ins with the golfers. (I have called & reported these problems to the golf course, so many that my phone is now blocked) I've always had a chain link fence, but want to install a brick wall to keep these loud golfers out of sight & my children safe from innuendo remarks. The golf course is owned by the city. My question is does the city have an obligation for a portion of the cost. I live in California if that matters

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search