California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/31/06, 2:53 pm

Joint owners one tax payer and divorced

My ex husband and i have been divorced for 25 years we have a piece of property that i have been paying the taxs on since our divorce. He has no interest but won't release it to me. We would have lost it if i had not paid the taxs. How can i get soul ownership. Can i do a quitclaim. Or what are my options

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search