Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I was living in Oceanside, California with my roommate as a temporary arrangement. The place is in her name only.

I paid her $450 to stay for a.few months. Things got bad quickly, she thinks the apartment is haunted and so on and she is only 19 years of age.

I'm gone a couple of days at a time for work, also I was never allowed to have the key to the apartment.

I had to move, and now she won't give me access to my belongings, what can I do?

Asked on 10/11/12, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Selik
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call the police and ask them to go with you; they might do this.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/12, 2:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now