California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/18/08, 2:21 am

Prove up hearing

I have sued my business partner and he failed to answer the initial complaint. My attorney submitted a request for default judgment . My former business partner responded to the request asking the court to dismiss the charges or to set the case for trail. The court is requiring me to schedule a prove up hearing... how do I prepare for this given my attorney is no longer representing me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search