Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I was found guilty on a traffic ticket trial and I do not agree with the way it was handled in court who do I complain to?I was basing my defense on circumstantial evidence and pictures and nothing was taken into consideration.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

It matters what you mean by "nothing was taken into consideration."

You can file an appeal (if you do so within the appropriate time frames), but an appeal is a review of your case from procedural grounds, not a re-weighing of the evidence. If the traffic judge erroneously excluded your evidence that you tried to introduce, that's an appeal issue. If they considered it, but they still ruled against you, then you're asking for a reweighing of the evidence - not an appeal issue.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California