California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 9:01 am

My brother died and we found out that a former petitioner for executorship, also one of the signees to his bank account and (also a beneficiary) took monies out of the account for personal use. We made an objection against her becoming executor and testamentary letter was denied. Now we need to know how can we get her disinherited from his will? Please state probate code or any case examples, please. We live in a different state and have very little knowledge about California Probate law. Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search