California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/18/06, 2:05 pm

certification of incapacitation

My father is incapacitated. He is terminally ill and on life support. For the purposes of updating our family trust, one of the articles require certification by 2 licensed physicians of his incapacitation. I need to draft a letter for these two physicians to sign declaring him physically and mentally incompetent.

I want to know how to draft this letter making sure I am using the proper language, or better yet, if there is a standard form I can use as an example and modify it to his specific condition.

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search