California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 2:12 pm

My father recently died and left his estate to his girlfriend. He lived in California where there is no common law marriage. Do my brothers and I have any rights? Would it be worth it to hire a lawyer to challenge the will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search