California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/22/11, 9:13 am

My parents have a Revocable A/B Trust, my dad passed and my mom is dying. I don't know what type of Trust I will need? I am married but not to my adilt children's father and my adult children will be the only ones to inheirt from me, not my husband. I become the Trustee after my mom passes. I want to protect all my inheirtance from my husband and my step-daughter as my part of the estate is valued at 2 million. My husband and I share nothing together, even my house is in my parent's trust. Just don't know what type of Trust I will need. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search