Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Just received notice for a hearing concerning concluding my workers comp case and settlement. This has been stretched out forever it seems. Although I feel as if throughout the whole process from beginning that I was pushed through like a piece of cattle. Honestly, don't think the surgery was necessary and really accomplished easing the pain for a short time. Live off of many Ibupro. now, 12 to 18 a day just to get through work, (roofer). Supposed settlement is $4500. I guess don't know where the number came from and didn't even realize I was getting it. Should I have representation at this hearing or is there something I should speak about or be concerned over?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace

You can get names of applicants’ attorneys from the following:

• Information & Assistance. See the factsheet, State Information & Assistance officers.

• State Bar of California (phone: 1-415-538-2120; website: www.calbar.ca.gov)

• Local bar association

• California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (phone: 1-800-459-1400; website: www.caaa.org)

• County legal aid society

Yes, you WERE moved through like Cattle; this is the system Gov. 'Ahhhnold' said 'fixed' workers compensation, and the Libs in the legislature decided it was just fine to screw injured workers, as they don't contribute to elections as a block.

First consults with most attorneys are free. The fee is only 15%, an incredible bargain. It's sort of amazing you got this far without counsel.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms