California  |  Workers Comp

Just received notice for a hearing concerning concluding my workers comp case and settlement. This has been stretched out forever it seems. Although I feel as if throughout the whole process from beginning that I was pushed through like a piece of cattle. Honestly, don't think the surgery was necessary and really accomplished easing the pain for a short time. Live off of many Ibupro. now, 12 to 18 a day just to get through work, (roofer). Supposed settlement is $4500. I guess don't know where the number came from and didn't even realize I was getting it. Should I have representation at this hearing or is there something I should speak about or be concerned over?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.