Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

So my friend was driving me home one night and got pulled over. She had alcohol bottles in the car and got a DUI. I did not know she was drinking she was just my ride home but the cop gave me an MIP for her havin bottles in the car which were not mine. I was not drinking at all that night and I don't think it's far I got charged with an MIP for things in her car. Can I fight this in court and win?

Asked on 6/15/13, 8:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc Milavitz The Alternative Law Office of Marc Milavitz
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, but you need and attorney or you will lose because there are rules in court that attorneys know and you do not.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now